Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hot Like Me

A couple of weeks ago our legal NCO, SGT Martha Dawn Bodie, showed me a calendar she just received. It was called something like “Men in the Military.” As she showed me a couple of the pictures I could immediately tell that some of these guys were not in the military, mostly because of their hair – long and shaggy. So I grabbed the calendar and a couple of us went through month by month and gave our opinion as to whether or not they were actually in the military or not. Turns out most of the guys on the calendar were once in the military but no longer. Somehow it was decided that I would be Mr. June in her calendar but that’s as far as the discussion went. Anyway, we got a good laugh out of “eye candy” non-military guys calendar.

When I got back from Kandahar, this calendar page was on my computer. What do you think? “doncha wish your boyfriend (husband) was hot like me?”
Me and Martha Dawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SOOOOOO Hot big brother!