Friday, March 30, 2007

KMTC Construction

I haven't been over to the KMTC (Kabul Military Training Center) for several months. CPT Scptt Delius has been the mentor over there so the need to travel the back road has diminished. Anyway, as I said yesterday, I was there for his promotion ceremony. I was amazed at the amount of clearing of all the destroyed buildings that's been going on. The KMTC is growing incredibly fast and they needed the room so I knew the rubble was going to get cleared but I was truly amazed at how much different things are. I'll include before and after pictures so you can some idea of what's been happening. I hope they're able to start construction before we leave so I can see what it will finally look like. It will be amazing.
So here they are...















































No comments: