Thursday, August 02, 2007

This Month!!

We are coming home this month!!! After 14 months we can finally say that we'll be home later this month. We can say that we'll be leaving country in less time than we would have spent at AT (that's annual training for those of you not schooled in military lingo). I wish I could say when we'll be home for good but our schedule is still not solidified but at least it will be this month!!

Those of us who are at Phoenix are getting just a little bit giddy. It's hard to wipe the big grin off our faces. As more and more of out Utah folks roll into Phoenix in preparation to leave they bring with them an added sense of excitement. It's pretty contagious.

I'm sure I'll see many of you at the airport and I expect you to be waving signs in support of your favorite blogger - me! Kidding! Seriously though, I look forward to meeting many of you who have read my blog and either loved it or hated it.

I still have a few more entries in me so keep checking back.

See you soon!

No comments: