Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Plagarism Post

OK, blogger is retarded, or maybe it's just me. No comments!!

Here are the pictures that go with Ken's narrative - See the "plagarism" post. I didnt' save Ken's letter so I went into that post and tried to copy the entry but blogger won't let me copy it.

Why didn't I just upload the pictures into Ken's entry? Well for the longest time blogger wouldn't let upload pictures. I thought maybe there was a problem with loading them into that entry for some reason so started to upload them into a new posting. Once I got them all uploaded, I wasn't going to try uploading them into Ken's entry.

So there you have it.

To understand the importance of these pictures, scroll down to the "plagarism" entry and then these pictures will make sense.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger must be retarded, because you certainly aren't retarded.