Monday, January 15, 2007

Who Am I?

Luke wanted to know who the villians were that came with Superman, WonderWoman and Batman. I told him I didn't remember their names as I didn't keep the box they came in. He asked me to post a picture of them here so he could try and identify them.

Anyone know the names of these villians?


Obviously one of them is an evil Superman but I have no idea what his evil name was.


Anyway Luke, here they are...
Oh and for whoever has commented about the clothing of WonderWoman (or lack thereof) I can only say that I didn't chose her costume but boy she looks just as good in it as I rememeber from when I was 14.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder Woman is really just "eye candy," isn't she.

DeAnna said...

Well, I would think it would be easy to still look good after 30 years if you were made of plastic!

DeAnna said...

Becca, Jacob and I found the name of the one on the far right. His name is Doomsday.

DeAnna said...

We also think the one on the far left is Amazo.

DeAnna said...

We found it! The middle one is Bizarro.

Anonymous said...

Mathk kathkath geaso mokka.